Apply For Embassy Of Ireland 2021 Recruitment Following The Process Below.
Embassy of Ireland Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021 is open till the deadline. About the organization – The Embassy works to enhance the political and economic relationship between Ireland and Nigeria that will deliver economic growth and jobs; maintain and strengthen links with our Irish diaspora, and promote Ireland and Irish Culture.
Apply For Embassy Of Ireland 2021 Recruitment(₦615k Monthly Salary)
Latest Embassy of Ireland Recruitment 2021 Positions:
1.) Administrative Assistant
- Support effective and efficient administrative systems relating to the efficient operations of the Embassy.
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks, such as filing, maintaining accurate records, and scheduling meetings, as required
- Assist the Senior Management Team in a number of areas, and contributing towards maintaining a safe, secure and efficient working environment at the Embassy.
- Review and report on operational budgets and expenditure, ensuring value for money and compliance with appropriate procedures and regulations. Take responsibility for procurement matters, including tendering and reviewing contracts where appropriate.
2.) Personal Assistant to Ambassador
- The Embassy of Ireland in Abuja is looking for an Ambassador’s Personal Assistant (PA) to join our team.
- The Ambassador of Ireland in Abuja is accredited to Nigeria, Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, Senegal, and ECOWAS.
Application Closing Date
22nd February 2021.