Below is the List of Requirement to qualify for FG business survival Loans
News Rain Nigeria reports that the main purpose of the MSME Funds is to help both Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. which includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake, and MSME Grant.
This is a Loan from the Federal Government which do not require collateral rather it a Grants that don’t require payback.
Full List of Requirements To Qualify For FG Business Survival Loans
Before applying for the survival fund, you need to register an account with https://survivalfund.gov.ng/
According to report, the minister of trade and investment Mariam katagum, said the programme is to protect and sustain the income of vulnerable Micro and small business enterprises by guaranteeing the offtake of their products.
MSME funds Beneficiaries
- Lagos – 3880
- Kano – 3,280
- Abia – 3,080
- Others State – 2, 640
Requirement to qualify for FG business survival Loans
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian National.
2. Applicant must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name certificate
3. Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account
4. Applicant must have at least 2 staff
5. Applicant must be ready to produce under NAFDAC and SON specifications.