StarTimes is one of the fastest-growing pay-TV company in Nigeria. Since its inception with the largest television body in Africa (N.T.A), Nigerians who have been denied of affordable entertainment, now have unlimited access to enjoyable and affordable pay TV.
StarTimes operates on a novel technology; Digital Terrestrial Technology (DTT), first to be recognized and appreciated by Nigerians.
Recruitment: Apply For StarTimes Job Vacancies
Latest StarTimes Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Job Title: Animator
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- As an Animator at StarTimes, your primary responsibilities will be to help reimagine the StarTimes experience across all media touchpoints.
- To modernize our branding and viewership experience tactics and rethink the way we create and curate our brands.
- To drive creative strategy and craft stories our StarTimes teams will be using for the next decade.
What your Day to Day activities will look like:
- Rebranding of channels.
- To produce short-form high quality content videos with topnotch animation works for producers, and visual effects that support the mission and core objectives of StarTimes.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic video based on the needs of StarTimes brand teams.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics, signature tunes, backdrops and templates for both studio and outdoor broadcasts for StarTimes
- Design and create appropriate storyboard and script in consultation with the StarTimes brand teams.
- Provide professional editing of raw video footage and add effects/ elements to enhance motion graphics as needed
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Contribute constructive video production ideas and overall organizational video strategies in production meetings, on video shoots, and during brainstorming sessions and production.
- Take direction from personnel ultimately responsible for final production of any video piece whether in an edit session or in the field.
- Perform quality control on all projects assigned to edits.
- Establishing visuals for movie clip sceneries
- To perform other duties as needed, but not limited to just the above.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Computer Science or any related discipline.
- Not less than five (5) years of working experience as an animator.
- Experience from the Pay Tv Information and Communications technology industry is an added advantage.
- Attention to details.
- Ability to handle still and motion camera effectively.
- Communication and storytelling skills.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to work with others and to take direction (good team player).
- General knowledge of production.
- Top notch editing skills.
- Networking skills and commitment to projects through previous work experience.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
How to Apply for StarTimes Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online