US President, Joe Biden has announced a 9-man team to attend the inauguration of Nigeria’s President-elect, Bola Tinubu in Abuja, Nigeria, on 29 May.
The Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, Marcia L. Fudge, is scheduled to lead the delegation.
See the full statement below:
President Biden Announces Presidential Delegation to the Federal Republic of Nigeria to Attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu
President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. today announced the designation of a Presidential Delegation to attend the Inauguration of His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu on May 29, 2023, in Abuja, Nigeria.
The Honorable Marcia L. Fudge, Secretary of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, will lead the delegation.
Checkout Full List Of US Delegation Set To Attend Tinubu’s Inauguration
Members of the Presidential Delegation:
- Mr. David Greene, Chargé d’Affaires, a.i., U.S. Embassy Abuja
- The Honorable Sydney Kamlager-Dove, United States Representative (D), California
- The Honorable Marisa Lago, Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce
- General Michael E. Langley, Commander of U.S. Africa Command
- The Honorable Enoh T. Ebong, Director, U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- The Honorable Mary Catherine Phee, Assistant Secretary of State for the Bureau of African Affairs, U.S. Department of State
- The Honorable Judd Devermont, Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs, National Security Council
- The Honorable Monde Muyangwa, Assistant Administrator for the Bureau for Africa, U.S. Agency for International Development
BY IYABO AINA
Publisher Of News Rain Nigeria