Below are 60 Independence day messages.
Here are 60 Independence day messages to send to your friends and family members.
Happy Independence Day Messages
We have prepared a compilation of the wishes which you can use to congratulate your friends and loved ones on this special occasion.
1.Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made Nigeria stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happy Independence Day!
2.From Struggle… To Freedom… To Progress… Nigeria moves forward. Celebrating with you the pride of being part of a nation that is eternal and ever-new… Happy Independence Day!
3.Our free life today is the result of 60 years of struggle and sacrifice of many thousands… Big Salute to those great lives. Happy Independence Day!
4.Let us pay homage to all the brave hearts… Who gave their lives for the next generation… We are proud to be Nigerians… Happy Independence Day!
5.We are proud to be a part of our glorious nation… And we hoist the green flag high… Sending you warm wishes… on Happy Independence Day!
6.As Nigeria completes another glorious year of her Independence… Here’s wishing you a Happy Independence Day… To all proud Nigerians.
7.Sending you warm wishes on this Independence Day. Let us salute those great lives who made Nigeria proud. Happy Independence Day!
8.Let us celebrate the glory of Free Nigeria and uphold the Pride and Honor of being a Nigerian. Happy Independence Day!
9.I wish you a full filled independence day that rings in our mind how much we have achieved as a country. Let’s build an indivisible nation that is filled with peace, love, and happiness. Let’s build Nigeria.
10.As we celebrate Nigeria today, we should restructure our attitude from the way we do things, to the way things need to be done. Say no to corruption and every member of Nigeria needs to be given a sense of belonging.long live Nigeria.
Happy Independence Day Nigeria Wishes
11.Our past heroes did their very best to get us this day to celebrate our freedom.
let’s do our best to make Nigeria the nation they dreamt of. Let’s make Nigeria a vibrant nation to envy.
12.United as one, we can change everything we don’t like in Nigeria.
By working together and striving hard, our good hope and plans will become reality.
Happy Independence day friends. Let’s enjoy this freedom.
13.Rejoice today, October 1 and always remember that we pledge to serve our country with all our strength and to defend her unity.
Remember the dreams of our heroes past? Let’s make those dreams a reality. Happy Independence.
14.Have a wonderful independence day for I am honoured to be part of this great nation, the giant of Africa. Its time to show other nations how our diversities make us rather than break us.
15.The struggles by our heroes for independence has not ended. We can contribute our Quota by striving for prosperity and the betterment of this great country.
Have a blissful independence celebration.
16.Its time to do something for Nigeria, if Nigeria has not done anything for you.
Its time to make Nigeria stand on its feet again, to battle its enemies. Not just for today, but forever.
17.The patriotism of the people who gave lives to free Nigeria. Happy Independence Day!
18.May the Pride and Glory of being Nigerian remain in your heart forever… Happy Independence Day!
19.May the Nigerian green flag always fly high… Warm wishes on this grand occasion of Independence Day!
20.Let us rejoice in happiness and indulge in celebration… Saluting them who made it possible… Who made Nigeria stand high and mighty. Let us make them our inspiration. Happy Independence Day!
21.From Struggle… To Freedom… To Progress… Nigeria moves forward. Celebrating with you the pride of being part of a nation that is eternal and ever-new… Happy Independence Day!
22.Our free life today is the result of 58 years of struggle and sacrifice of many thousands… Big Salute to those great lives. Happy Independence Day!
23.Let us pay homage to all the brave hearts… Who gave their lives for the next generation… We are proud to be Nigerians… Happy Independence Day!
24.We are proud to be a part of our glorious nation… And we hoist the green flag high… Sending you warm wishes on Happy Independence Day!
25.As Nigeria completes another glorious year of her Independence… Here’s wishing you a Happy Independence Day To all proud Nigerians.
26.“May the flag of our country always fly high and higher as we mark our Independence Day.”
27.Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, to assure the survival and success of liberty.
28.Always establish your pride by raising your country’s flag up high. Let peace and harmony follow you everywhere you go. Say no to domestic abuse and violence. Let us celebrate Independence day.
29.Freedom is priceless; you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was as a result of all the fights, hustles, and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this Independence Day. Happy and blessed 2020 Independence day
30.It is time to make that decision to love and respect our nation. We will never forget all the hustles that brought us here. We will never forget the fights, the wars and the spoil of Independence that made us what we are today.
31.Let us think of something we can do for our nation to make it a place of wealth, peace, and happiness. Here’s wishing you and your family a safe and happy Independence Day.”
32.“As we celebrate our nation’s independence, here’s wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer.
33.“As we remember our national heroes today, let’s renew our pledge to always uphold our national unity so that we can live together in peace and harmony.” Happy Independence Day!
60 Happy Independence Day Nigeria Messages, Wishes And Quotes
34. It is only barbarous nations who have a sudden growth after a victory
35. Even as individuals become families and families become communities, and communities become nations, so eventually must the nations draw together in peace.
36. Nations and governments come and go, but people remain, and therefore people are the ultimate foundation of what is real and worthy.
36. The life of nations no less than that of men is lived largely in the imagination.
37. Patriotism is, fundamentally, a conviction that a particular country is the best in the world because you were born in it….
38. If this country is ever demoralized, it will come from trying to live without work.
39. The propitious smiles of heaven can never be expected on a nation that disregards the eternal rules of order and right which Heaven itself has ordained.
40. One person is nothing. Two people are a nation.
41. To keep any great nation up to a high standard of civilization there must be enough superior characters to hold the balance of power, but the very moment the balance of power gets into the hands of second-rate men and women, a decline of that nation is inevitable.
42. For enslaving a nation, just kill the conscientious people, the rest can be bought.
43. By the fall of 1918, it was clear that a nation’s prosperity, even its very survival, depended on securing a safe, abundant supply of cheap oil.
44. Every nation determines its own destiny; the clever the nation, the better the fate!
45. Even if you succeed in study and business, if your nation collapses, then what good is it for?
46. Peace is normally a great good, and normally it coincides with righteousness, but it is righteousness and not peace which should bind the conscience of a nation as it should bind the conscience of an individual, and neither a nation nor an individual can surrender conscience to another’s keeping.
47. A nation will never be vanished by subjugation or oppression unless they get used to.
48. Before Elijah could raise a nation from the dead, he raised just one dead child.
49. If you fight for yourself, you have awakened your conscience, but if you fight for people you will awaken a nation.
50. Misery and poverty of a nation is associated with the conscious of its people not leaders.
51. Every rabbit-nation will find its tyrant! Oppressors are the destiny of coward and submissive nations!
52. Show me a clever nation; then I will show you a clever government!
53. A nation is not defined by its borders or the boundaries of its landmass Rather, a nation is defined by adverse people who have been unified by a cause and a value system and who are committed to a vision for the type of society they wish to live in and give to the future generations to come.
54. The nation that honours a dancer more than a scholar is no more a nation.
55. A few men’s fights for survival is stronger than a nation’s fight for wealth.
56. What we need now is a nation of great people who live to positively impact others and build enduring legacies.
57. The nation will find it very hard to look up to the leaders who are keeping their ears to the ground
58. If you want to study the social and political history of modern nations, study hell
59. Nations have recently been led to borrow billions for war; no nation has ever borrowed largely for education… no nation is rich enough to pay for both war and civilization. We must make our choice; we cannot have both.
60. To poison a nation, poison its stories. A demoralized nation tells demoralized stories to itself. Beware of the storytellers who are not fully conscious of the importance of their gifts, and who are irresponsible in the application of their art.
Note that the messages contained in this article were not originally compiled by this author but were edited where necessary.