Latest NPower News For Today Latest Npower News Today Latest Npower News Today Wednesday 31st May 2023 can be accessed below.
Npower has announced that stream 2 candidates should proceed for Npower Biometric immediately.
Good day applicants, here are the latest N-Power Batch C news headlines updates for today, Latest Npower News Today Wednesday 31st May 2023.
In Today’s Latest Npower News, Npower stipend payment news, all is set for the transitioning of power from President Buhari Administration to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Administration whom we believe will sustain the Npower Program because the Npower program has been a source of poverty relief for the youths.
A few days ago, the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development Sadiya Umar Farouq Handover the Affairs of the Ministry to the Permanent Secretary Nasir Sani as part of the May 29 transaction. If you missed the update, read it here FMHDS Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq Handover To Perm Sec Nasir Sani
However, as we transition to a new Administration today the 29th of May 2023, we believe that the new leadership has been brief on some of the unfinished activities between the Nigerian youths and the APC Government in regard to the empowerment program.
The Npower beneficiaries should not panic about the transition as regards the continuation of their program. The new management of NSIP will see through the continuation of the NSIP program and the payment of their Uncleared stipends payment.
For Npower batch C beneficiaries who have not received their October November and December stipends and are yet to validate their account, please kindly hurry up and validate their account Via the validation link.
We hope and believe that as we transition into President Tinubu Administration, the Buhari Administration empowerment program will be upgraded into a more permanent job creation opportunity.
FAQs About Npower under President Tinubu’s administration:
1. Will the Npower Program continue under the new administration? The Npower Program is expected to continue under the new administration, as there is a commitment to sustaining the program’s positive impact on poverty relief for the youth.
2. What happens to the pending stipend payments for Npower beneficiaries? The new management of the National Social Investment Program (NSIP) is dedicated to ensuring the payment of all outstanding stipends for Npower beneficiaries in a timely manner.
3. How can Npower Batch C beneficiaries validate their accounts? Npower Batch C beneficiaries who have not received their stipends and need to validate their accounts can do so by following the validation link provided.
4. Is there any update on the handover of affairs by the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs? The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, disaster management, and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, has officially handed over the affairs of the ministry to the Permanent Secretary, Nasir Sani, as part of the transition process.
5. What are the expectations regarding the future of empowerment programs? There is hope that under President Tinubu’s Administration, the existing empowerment programs will be upgraded and transformed into more permanent job creation opportunities, enabling sustainable and inclusive growth for the Nigerian youth.