Latest N-Power news headlines update for today, Friday, 19th February 2021.
News Rain Nigeria reports that CBN in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development has launched a new portal that enables Exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options.
N-Power News For Friday, 19th February 2021
The mandate of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is derived from the 1958 Act of Parliament, as amended in 1991, 1993,1997,1998,1999, and 2007. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charges the Bank with the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
The goal of the NEXIT portal includes;
- determination of the suitability of candidates for the CBN programme
- select the different CBN support options
- facilitate registration and application
The Empowerment application Nexit portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries
The portal is designed to help exited N-Power beneficiaries benefit from CBN’s ongoing Empowerment Options.
It provides interested candidates with all the needed information and also helps to determine their suitability.
Interested Candidates should proceed to the login portal.
More in this NPower News 2021
- To login, follow the link: nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng
- Enter your username and password or click on ‘Sign Up Here‘ for new registration
- Fill in your email, password, names, and BVN & click the ‘submit‘ button
- A mail would be sent to your email box. Open your inbox for a link to confirm your email
- Complete other information as required.