Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp) is a leading diversified conglomerate.
We focus on acquiring and managing strategic businesses that create long-term shareholder returns and socio-economic impact. Our business interests are in four strategic sectors: Power, Oil & Gas, Hospitality, and Agriculture.
Incorporated on November 16, 2004, and quoted on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, Transcorp has a shareholder base of about 300,000 investors, the largest of which is Heirs Holdings Limited, a pan-African proprietary investment company.
Recruitment: Apply For Post Of Customer Service Agent At Transcorp Hilton
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Customer Service Agent
- A Customer Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Customer Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team’s training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Customer Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- HND or equivalent in any discipline
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry (Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors)
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level in OPERA PMS or related applications
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Conflict resolution experience
How to Apply
Click here to apply online