First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited is a member of FCMB Group Plc, which is one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments.
Having successfully transformed into a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
Recruitment: Apply For FCMB Job Vacancy For Head, IT Governance
Latest FCMB Recruitment 2021 Positions:
Job Title: Head, IT Governance
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Reporting to the CIO, the Head of IT Governance leads a diverse team of IT professionals and is responsible for providing strategic direction to establish governance principles, frameworks and driving improvement initiatives to increase people and organizational capabilities across the Bank’s IT.
- This position is also responsible for managing IT budget, vendors, Information Asset and Projects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with the CIO and senior management to identify business improvement opportunities and drive the execution of solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills to enhance communication between the Technology team and the business
- Good understanding of technology initiatives that can be adopted to drive the business objectives and goals.
- Developing IT governance model and processes to achieve a flexible, efficient, and cost-effective approach in IT operations
- Developing a coordinated strategy and plan to manage the multiple vendors the IT function engages on an ongoing basis.
- Leading, recommending, and developing recommendations to solve complex, enterprise-wide, and process-specific ambiguous problems.
- Ensuring specific metrics and measures are incorporated into solutions enabling continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 10 years experience in IT governance, Program
- Management, or IT Consulting
- Excellent verbal, written and group presentation skills
- Experience with performance metrics and measures, customer assessment, cost/benefit analysis, benchmarking, and problem identification/resolution
- Good knowledge of tools, concepts, change management and techniques of business process reengineering
- People management experience
- Experience preparing and managing budgets
- IT procurement and vendor negotiation experience
- Experience in technology asset and projects management
- Master’s Degree considered a plus
- Project Management Professional certification
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for FCMB Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online